Saturday, February 19, 2022

Is the Name “Jesus” the Mark of the Beast?

By Maria Merola
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, April 2006

Since the year 2002, I have been keenly aware of the fact that Satan is trying to steal our Messiah
s identity, as he gradually makes himself appear more like “Yahuwshuwa,” (who many call Jesus), while at the same time, he is trying to make our Messiah appear more like “Baphomet or Lucifer” (aka Satan). The morphing of these two opposites has been going on since the beginning of time. Just like the frog in a boiling pot of water, this identity swap, has been taking place ever so gradually. 

If we were to make the claim that “Zaphnathpaanea & Joseph” are not the same person, that would be a lie. If we were to treat Queen Esther, and Hadassah as if they were two different people, that would not be accurate. If we were to say that Daniel & Belteshazzar are not the same person, that would also be incorrect.

And yet, that is exactly what people are doing today, when they  claim that “Jesus & Yahuwshuwa” are not the same person! Yes, I get it, there is the Hebrew Yahuwshuwa versus the Greco-Roman Jesus. I fully understand this concept. However, not every persons experience with the name “Jesus” is the same. This is a very nuanced subject with many variables to consider.

I often hear people within the Hebraic Community making broad-brush statements about those using the name “Jesus,” as if they are all without the Torah. It is assumed that if you are still calling him “Jesus,” you must be one of those Christians that rejects the Mosaic Law. However, that was never my experience, and I know plenty of people that use the incorrect name of our Messiah, but they also keep his feasts and the weekly Sabbath.

Now, please do not get me wrong. I am not justifying the use of the name “Jesus.” As a matter of fact, I wrote a blog in 2006, explaining how I arrived at the conclusion that the Greek name “Iesous,” literally means “Hail Zeus!” See this blog to learn more: Does the Name “Jesus” Mean “Hail Zeus?”

One of the things I share in this blog, is how I cried out to YaHuWaH in 2006, and I asked him the question “How was I saved using the name Jesus, if it means Hail Zeus?” This almost rocked my faith, and caused me to be somewhat confused about my conversion in 1981. What the Father said to me in response, brought great comfort and joy to my heart.

He showed me all the personalities in the Bible that were exiled in the heathen nations, and that they were given heathen names. He showed me how these people were used mightily under these heathen names, until their true identity was later revealed!

Now, when it comes to the subject of a “Lawless” version of “Jesus,” that many Christian Churches are teaching, that is a separate issue. When I was first born-again in 1981, I only knew our Messiah as “Jesus.” When I called upon the name of “Jesus,” the Ruwach ha’Qodesh (Holy Spirit) came to me, and gave me a “broken and contrite heart” over all my sins, and I repented deeply, and was miraculously transformed into a new creature! 

It is because the Ruwach ha’Qodesh (Holy Spirit) filters our “unclean lips” (languages of the nations) before the throne, so that YaHuWaH hears our prayers in his “pure language!” (Genesis 11:1; Zephaniah 3:8-9; Romans 8:26-27; Isaiah 6:5; Isaiah 28:11). That is precisely why he gave us the gift of speaking with unlearned tongues in the 2nd chapter of Acts! 

Many people misunderstand this gift, as they think it is earthly languages, but it is not! In 1st Corinthians 13:1, the Apostle Shaul (Paul) makes a distinction between “The tongues of men, and the tongues of malakiym or angels. This gift enables us to hear the heavenly tongue in our own language! To learn more about this gift, see my blog entitled Speaking with “Renewed Tongues” on The Feast of Weeks

I have never believed that the Towrah & Prophets are done away with, even when I called him “Jesus!” I always believed our Messiah’s words in Matthew 5:17-19, when he said that 100% of the Law & Prophets are still in effect “Until heaven and earth passes away.” 

I would often challenge pastors who preached from the pulpits that “Jesus did away with the law.” Since my conversion in 1981, I have always believed that Yahuwshuwa is YaHuWaH himself manifested in the flesh. Therefore, I was not following “Another Jesus,” or “Another Yahuwshuwa.” I have always believed the right things about him! 

I believed all along in the deity of Messiah. 

I believed all along that the Towrah & Prophets are still 100% in effect until heaven and earth passes away. 

The name “Jesus” for me was like Zaphnathpaaneah was to the Egyptians. In 1985, I began calling our Messiah “Yeshua,” and I wrote a song about the “The Two Sticks” of Ezekiel 37:16-17. In 2002, I began “crossing over,” and started keeping Shabbat, and the feasts. 

It was during this time that I had a prophetic dream about the “False Jesus,” that is manifesting in many Christian Churches that are preaching “lawlessness,” or “Hyper-grace.” In 2006, I learned that our Messiah’s full name is Yahuwshuwa, and the Father’s name is YaHuWaH. It has been a “progressive revelation” for me, but I have never followed a false lawless Jesus! 

When I called him “Jesus,” he was NOT a false Messiah. 

When I called him “Yeshua,” he was NOT a false Messiah. 

And now that I call him Yahuwshuwa, he is still the same one whose voice I began following since 1981! 

Therefore, it was “Jesus Christ” who led me to believe in Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach! 

If “Jesus” is the name of the beast, (as many are falsely purporting) this means that nobody in the world can be saved! 

At one time or another, many of us called our Messiah by the gentile name of “Jesus Christ.” If this is the name of the beast, it means we have already worshiped the beast, simply by invoking that name, and this means we are already scheduled for the lake of fire with no hope of being redeemed:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name

This lie will lead many people to lose faith in Yahuwshuwa altogether, and it will also chase Christians away from hearing the truth about the Torah! 

This lie that the name “Jesus” is the mark of the beast is a “doctrine of devils!”

Does the One World Religion of Anti-Messiah preach “Another Jesus” as the Apostle Shaul (Paul) warned us about in 2nd Corinthians 11:14? 

Absolutely! 

In those days, Paul warned the Corinthians that some would come in preaching “Another Yahuwshuwa!” And that is what is happening today! There are many within Apostate Christianity preaching “Another Jesus!” 

There are many Messianics preaching “Another Yeshua,” when they deny that he is Elohiym come in the flesh.

By denying the deity of Messiah, there are many Natzariym preaching “Another Yahuwshuwa or “Another Yahusha.” 

Therefore, it is not merely calling him by the correct name (or the lack of using his correct name) that deems a person as following “Another Yahuwshuwa.It is about not knowing him intimately based on his words! 

You can use the correct name for our Messiah, and still be following “Another Yahuwshuwa,if you reject his deity, or you do not display his character, or if you are not filled with this Ruwach (Spirit), and therefore, you display rotten fruit.

Conversely, I have encountered Christians who show the fruit of the Spirit more than Natzariym folks who use his proper name, and keep all the right feasts:

Matthew 7:16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.

Therefore, the incorrect name “Jesus” is not the only criteria that deems a person to be following a false Messiah. There are many other factors to take into consideration.

Please see this blog, which details a dream I had in 2002 about “Another Jesus” (the false lawless Messiah) who is manifesting to many in these last days. See this blog to learn more: Will the “Image of the Beast” be “A Clone of Jesus?”

When the Illuminati/Zionists/Jesuits/Vatican rebuild Solomons Temple, in Jerusalem, I strongly believe they will erect an Image to the Beast, which will be a Counterfeit Clone of Jesus! 

It will be a repeat of Antiochus Epiphanes in 167 B.C., when he forced the Yahuwdiym (Jews) to worship an image of Zeus on December 25th in the Temple, under penalty of death!

2 comments:

  1. How can i get in touch with you? God has been giving me revelations of the mark of the beast since Purim Katan in 2019
    Please contact me by email,sister. I will give you a link to some videos i made explaining what God showed me.
    beeinthebody@gmail.com
    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalom sister, I will contact you via email very soon!

      Delete