Saturday, February 19, 2022

Sacred Name Blogs

By Maria Merola

© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, April 2004-February 2022
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/DPIMinistries

The Covenant Name of Salvation Revealed.


I wrote this blog in 2006, as I unpack the progressive revelation of how I gradually broke free of years of misunderstanding our Creator’s name. It began with me learning the name Yahweh, as a child, growing up in Catholic School. I was also exposed to the Jehovah’s Witnesses, when they came knocking at our door in my teenage years.

After becoming born-again in 1981, I attended Pentecostal Churches, where they used the name Jehovah in some of the songs we sang. In 2002, I began calling our Creator Yehovah, after looking it up in the Hebrew Concordance. Finally, in 2006, I began crying out to the Father, asking him to reveal to me the true pronunciation and spelling of his name. After learning that his true name is YaHuWaH, I spent three years compiling the evidence, so that I could teach his name to others.

Does the Name “Jesus” Mean “Hail Zeus?” 


I wrote this blog in 2006, as I share my personal testimony of how I learned that the name “Iesous” (Jesus) means “Hail Zeus” in Greek. I also testify of how the Father spoke to me, and explained how I could still be saved and born-again, even when I called upon our Messiah by the name “Jesus” in 1981. This blog takes an Academic look at Linguistic Scholars that prove the Greek name of “Iesous” has roots in the pagan god Zeus. 

And yet, despite this fact, I was shown that  the Ruwach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) prays through us, and for us with groanings that cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26-27). I learned that “The gift of speaking with other tongues” is a heavenly language (1st Corinthians 13:1), whereby, the Spirit of Yah cleanses our unclean lips (Isaiah 6:5), and filters it before the throne in heaven, causing our prayers to be heard in the pure language of YaHuWaH (Zephaniah 3:8-9), until such time that we can speak in the pure language on our own, without the help of the Holy Spirit.

Will the “Image of the Beast” be “A Clone of Jesus?”


I wrote this blog in 2002, after the events of 9/11/2001, when I had a prophetic dream about how Satan is presenting to the world a counterfeit “Jesus” in these last days. I was shown that the Global Elites have already produced “A Clone of Jesus” from the Shroud of Turin, and that it is imperative that we make the transition from the name “Jesus” to his true name “Yahuwshuwa,” so as to distinguish between the counterfeit and the genuine Messiah.

The Hidden Name & Character of ha’Shem.


I wrote this blog in 2008, after encountering those who claim that it is not necessary for us to know, or declare the true name of our Creator, so long as we are addressing his character, rather than his actual name. This blog answers the question of why his actual name matters, and that knowing his character is goes hand-in-hand with knowing his name. 

The Name “Yahweh” is a Greek Pronunciation. 


I wrote this blog in 2009, so that I could explain to others why the name Yahweh is not linguistically accurate.

Father’s Name Revealed in the Son’s name! 


I wrote this blog in 2009, after learning how many biblical names contain our Creator’s name, and why it is important that we declare the Father’s name within the Son’s name.

My People Shall Know My Name! 


I wrote this blog in 2011, after encountering those who use the fallacious argument that “Nobody knows the true name of our Creator, and therefore, it is not important what we call him.”

Does the Name “Jesus” Add up to 666? 


I wrote this blog in 2012, after encountering those who make the false claim that the name “Jesus” adds up to 666, and that it is the “mark of the beast” prophesied about in Revelation 13.

The Lying Pen of the Scribes


I wrote this blog in 2013, when a Messianic Jewish Rabbi tried to shame me on his website, because I use the name Yahuwshuwa instead of Yeshua.

Yahuwshuwa or Yahusha? 


I wrote this blog in 2011, when I came across those who falsely claim that the “shuwa in Yahuwshuwa means “Yah cries out, ” or “To take his name in vain.”

Messiah Ben Joseph: The Suffering Servant & His Hidden Name.


I wrote this blog in 2006, at the same time that I wrote the blog entitled: Does the Name “Jesus” Mean “Hail Zeus?” This blog explores the question of how people can still be saved using the name “Jesus,” despite the fact that it comes from pagan roots.

The Hidden Gospel in the Book of Esther.


I wrote this blog in 2006, at the same time that I wrote the blog entitled: Does the Name “Jesus” Mean “Hail Zeus?” This blog explores the question of how people can still be saved using the name “Jesus,” despite the fact that it comes from pagan roots.

Is the Name “Jesus” a Translation or a Transliteration from Hebrew?


Is the Name “Jesus” the Mark of the Beast?

No comments:

Post a Comment