Tuesday, July 20, 2021

My Dream about Cloning & Genetic Engineering

Maria Merola אריאל 
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, October 2007

Dream About Cloning , October 1st 2007 

Since I was first born-again in 1981, I have made it a habit to pray while I am falling asleep, asking the Father to speak to me in prophetic dreams.

It was during a season of fasting and prayer, that I asked Yah to speak to me again. I had been praying most of the day, and I began to take an afternoon nap. I could feel myself falling into a deep sleep. I had not had a television in my home since 2004, and I had not been watching Sci-Fi movies, or anything conspiratorial. There was no reason for me to have such a dream as this, for I had not been thinking of anything remotely related, as I was falling asleep. 

That is how I knew that this dream had to have come from YaHuWaH. I cannot conjure up these types of dreams, even if I tried.

Here is the dream:

I was in a government facility of some kind. There were lots of children there running around, playing and having fun. I was playing with some of these children, and I was wondering where their parents were. There was one particular blue-eyed little boy that I was drawn to, and I wanted to adopt him, and make him my own son. 

But then, it was told to me by someone at this facility that he had to be cloned, and made into an embryo in a test tube. I was then taken on a tour of this facility, where I was shown a room that looked like a sauna (like those ones you see at the gym). And there was a box sitting there, that looked like a cigar box. It was told to me by the tour-guide, that inside the box was the “embryo,” of a cloned child. 

The sauna-like room was meant to simulate the womb of a woman, because it was set to the correct temperature, and similar environment of a uterus. I was shocked and horrified! 

As the tour continued, the tour-guide accidentally allowed me to see inside of one of the rooms where the cloning was taking place. The door to this room was opened, and I was able to see Catholic nuns and priests in this room. They were all wearing surgical face masks. The room was a giant walk-in freezer, and they were storing test tubes (with embryos in them) into smaller freezers. 

The nuns and priests were working in this lab, and storing these embryos, labeling them, etc. I was only able to get a glimpse, and suddenly the door was shut. It was told to me that I was not supposed to see any of that, and they quickly tried to cover it up. That was the end of the dream. 

I woke up, and the Ruwach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) was still speaking to me. He showed me that the embryos being stored in those freezers, were from the Jews that were exterminated in the Nazi Concentration Camps under Hitler. I was shown that these scientists were working for the beast, to create a serum that would be injected into people, to make them into clones, to be inhabited by Nephilim! 

I had already known that Hitler was into genetic engineering. I had seen all the research about how Hitler was trying to form a perfect Arian race of blue-eyed, blonde people. He believed that Jews and Mediterranean, (brown-eyed, tan/darker skinned people) were inferior. It was shown to me that they wanted to clone all those Jews from the Nazi era, and reanimate them with Nephilim DNA! 

I knew from my research, that Hitler was in cahoots with the Vatican. He even admitted in his book entitled “Mein Kampf,” (My Struggle), that he was following the protocols of the Jesuits, by carrying out the orders of Pope Pius, to exterminate Jews. Hitler wrote that the Jesuits have been trying to replace the real Jews since the days of Constantine, the Roman Emperor in the 3rd Century A.D.

Constantine was the first one to form a theology known today as “Replacement Theology.” This has carried on down throughout the papacy, as they teach that the Catholic Church are the “New Jews,” as they claim the Catholic Church has “replaced” the Jews, rather than being grafted in together with them. 

Hazown (Revelation) 2:9 I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Yahuwdiym (Jews), and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 

When our Messiah addressed the congregation at Smyrna about this, he was showing us the lie of Replacement Theology. 

Hitler was the “front man” for the beast system back in the 1940’s, trying exterminate the Jews. The Vatican had this planned, so that the United Nations could vote for Israel to become a nation again. However, YaHuWaH has allowed Israel to become a nation again, so that he could set the stage for the real Messiah to meet his remnant at the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4).

On July 21st 1933, Pope Pius XII met with Adolf Hitler to sign The Reichskonkordat Act, which would give Hitler free reign to annihilate Jews in Nazi Germany, thus giving rise to a Jewish State for the end-time papal beast to rule in Jerusalem. Hitler annihilated six million Jews in Nazi Prison Camps between 1941-1945.


On May 24th 2017, Pope Francis presented President Donald Trump with his Encyclical on “Climate Change” aka “Depopulation Agenda,” to reduced the world population by 95%, leaving behind only 5% of the current population. This agenda is called “Agenda 21,” which is code for “Operation Warp Speed!”


The Vatican has been working on a genetically created a new race, thereby bringing these cloned hybrids into their possession for enslavement. These clones would be considered 
“property of the beast!”

The Vatican believes that Jerusalem rightfully belongs to the Catholic Church, and that the Pope is the “Vicar of Christ(Substitute for Christ), or in Latin “Vicarius Filii Dei,meaning “Substitute for the Son of God.Interestingly, this accurately describes the ten-horned beast:

Hazown (Revelation) 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.  

I had wondered since 2002, if cloning would have something to do with the manufacturing of “The image of the beast.” 

Hazown (Revelation) 13:14 And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 

*Note: the “sword,” is the word of Elohiym (Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12). I believe this was the King James Bible going into print during the Protestant Reformation. King James resisted the Jesuits, when they wanted him to use the Catholic Latin Vulgate translation for his English Bible, but he refused. See my blog explaining the Jesuit agenda to destroy the King James Bible:


It was because the Hebrew Tanakh (Old Testament) went into print throughout Europe, that lead to the papacy suffering a “deadly wound to the head” (authority) under Napoleon in 1798. However, the Papal Roman Beast had its deadly wound healed in 1929 under Mussolini's Lateran Treaty, with the United Nations, aka “The ten horns on the beast.”

To learn more, see these blogs below:







Hazown (Revelation) 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

In Revelation 13:11, the second beast with the two horns, I believe is America. The two horns represent the two-party system of Democrat and Republican parties. The second beast “Exercises all its power of the first beast,” which is the Holy Roman Empire. The beast with the two horns “ makes an image,” to the “first beast,” of Revelation 13:1-2

Does this mean that America will become a clone of the Holy Roman Empire? I believe that America is the eighth world super-power, “The eighth king,” of Revelation 17:10-12. Pope Francis is also the “The eighth king,” (the eighth pope) since 1929, when Mussolini helped heal the deadly wound of the beast!

As I was waking up from this dream, the thought occurred to me:

What if Hitler saved the DNA, embryos, eggs and sperm of all the 6 million Jews that he exterminated under orders of the Roman Papal Beast?” And what if they are planning to clone, or genetically engineer those frozen Jews, by creating a demonic race of so-called Jews that are possessed by Satan? 

That would explain why President Trump included a clause in his Abraham Accords, on August 13th 2020, which would force the cooperation of Covid-19 Vak*$een$ on Israeli and Arab citizens! See the highlighted paragraph of the Abraham Accords below:

This could very well be the reason why the Catholic Church pretends to be against cloning! They don’t want anyone else to do it, because they have their own agenda with cloning! 

When I first received this revelation, I began to weep and tremble at the mere prospect of this happening. I could not have thought of this in my own. My mind is not capable of conjuring up such things. 

Since 2002, I had believed that cloning would somehow be used to create “The image of the beast,” and therefore, when I had this dream, it was confirmation of what I had suspected all along.

To my shock and surprise, I discovered that the United States Supreme Court ruled in 2012 the following concerning those who have been Vaccinated:

The US, the Supreme Court has ruled that Vaccinated people worldwide are products, patented goods, according to US law, no longer human. Through a modified DNA or RNA Vaccination, the mRNA Vaccination, the person ceases to be human and becomes OWNED by the holder of the modified GEN Vaccination patent, because they have their own genome and are no longer human” (without natural people), but *trans-human,* so a category that does not exist in Human Rights. The quality of a natural person and all related rights are lost. This applies worldwide and patents are subject to US law. Since 2013, all people Vaccinated with GM-modified mRNAs are legally trans-human and legally identified as trans-human and do not enjoy any human or other rights of a state, and this applies worldwide, because GEN-POINT technology patents are under US jurisdiction and law, where they were registered. 

*SOURCE of the decision of the US SUPREME COURT PDF HERE:

This website has been taken down since I first wrote this blog:


However, here is another source that quotes the U.S. Supreme Court Ruling:



This means that America is the end-time beast who 
“Makes images (clones) to the beast!” 

The word 
“an” in Revelation 13:15, for the phrase “an image” is not in there!

It simply means “image,” or “images,” I believe this is speaking of cloning! 

The Greek word for “image”  means the following: 

#G1504. eikon i-kone' from 1503; a likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance:--image.

Trump Announces he is the Father of the Vak*$een!

Notice, that the headline to the news article (above) uses the same word (delusion) from 2nd Thessalonians 2:11, where we are told about the last days, when there shall be “Strong delusion to believe a lie!” 

In the film entitled “Megamind” from 2010, there is a scene where Megamind (who shape-shifts into Marlon Brando from the Godfather Movie), tells Hal “I am your Father,” after he injects him with a DNA-altering Vaccine!  You will notice that Trump is making the same hand gestures that Megamind is making in the film clip! 

Also, notice how the cartoon character in Megamind has exaggerated, big puffy hair, which is meant to resemble Trump with his gray-haired come-over.

Trump even tweeted on October 5th 2000 that his blood is the Vaccine, but it was quickly taken down, so that most people will try and debunk this as fake news. 


Remember, in Genesis 3:1, we are told that 
“The serpent is more subtle than any beast of the field!” 

If you think this is nothing more than hyperbole, then ask yourself why Don Jr. also tweeted about his father donating blood for the jab? You might say “Oh, but he was only joking!” 

Truth is always stranger than fiction! The enemy is always telling us right to our faces what he is doing, but they count on the fact that most people will dismiss it as “Conspiracy Theory,” while they undermine your credibility.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that President Trump has announced that he is “The Father of the Vaccines!”

Why do you think President Trump launched “Space Force in 2019? 


Space Force was launched as a means to conduct worldwide surveillance and control of the population via 5G and Vaccines!

This blog is not finished. Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment