Thursday, May 30, 2024

Is the Earth a Three-Legged Footstool?

By Maria Merola אריאל 
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, August 2015
www.venmo.com@Maria-Merola

The Bible often uses poetic language to describe things that are difficult to convey when translating into English. The Hebrew language conveys ideas using symbolism pertaining to covenant concepts. Conversely, in the Greco-Roman mindset, (which has been adopted by Western culture) uses words as descriptors of what we see in “The hear and now.Simply put, Hebrew thinking is concrete, whereas Greek thinking is abstract. 

Thus, everything that YaHuWaH tells us in his word about Biblical Cosmology & the heavens can only be understood through the lens of WEDDING COVENANT LANGUAGE! 

Did you know that the English word for “FOOTSTOOL” in Scripture has nothing whatsoever to do with a three-legged stool? 

The Earth is NOT shaped like a 3-legged footstool!

The Hebrew word for “CIRCLE” in Isaiah 40:22 is “chuwg,” which means “A SPHERE!” 

There are three Hebrew root words for “chuwg,” (circle) which are “chag, chagag & chagra.” 

All three of these words (chag, chagag & chagra) mean “TO REVOLVE, TO ROTATE, TO KEEP A FESTIVAL, TO DANCE IN A CIRCLE, TO REEL TO & FRO, TO GYRATE!” 

In fact, the Greek Septuagint translates the word “CIRCLE” in Isaiah 40:22 as “A GYRO! ”

“gyro,” is something that gyrates, like a gyroscope! 


36 times in Scripture, the word “WORLD,” (TEBEL) in Hebrew means “THE GLOBE!” 

When YaHuWaH says “The Earth is my footstool,” he means “The Earth is my possession, or my bride!” 

As a matter of fact, the Hebrew word for “FOOTSTOOL” (REGEL) simply means “A FOOT” or “FEET!” 

The word “STOOL” was added to the text by the English translators! 

Here are three examples of how this word is used in Scripture:

Genesis 8:9 But the dove found no rest for THE SOLE OF HER FOOT (REGEL, #H7272) and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark. 

Genesis 18:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and WASH YOUR FEET (REGEL #H7272) and rest yourselves under the tree.

Psalms 110:1 YHWH said unto my Master, Sit you at my right hand, until I make your enemies your FOOTSTOOL (REGEL #7272).

*Explanation: In Psalms 110:1, YaHuWaH says he will make his enemies his FOOTSTOOL! 

In other words, his POSSESSION or INHERITANCE! Are we to imagine that these enemies, (these people) are shaped like literal footstools? Of course, not! 

The Hebrew word for “REGEL” (FOOT) implies conquering something, and making it your possession! 

Yahuwshuwa (Joshua) 1:3 Every place that THE SOLE OF YOUR FOOT (REGEL #7272) SHALL TREAD UPON, THAT HAVE I GIVEN UNTO YOU, as I said unto Mosheh (Moses). 

Yahuwshuwa (Joshua) 5:15 And the captain of YHWH's host said unto Yahuwshuwa (Joshua), LOOSE YOUR SHOE FROM OFF YOUR FOOT (REGEL #7272); for the place whereon you stand is holy. And Yahuwshuwa (Joshua) did so.

The true definition of the Hebrew word “REGEL” (FOOT) means “POSSESSION!” 

The word “REGEL” (FOOT) is also EUPHEMISM for the bride's private parts! 

The Hebrew Concordance gives the definition of “REGEL” and it says “EUPHEMISM FOR THE PUDENDA!” 

Just look up the definition of “pudenda” in the dictionary. You will see that it means “The female anatomy!”

In 2015, I strongly discerned that the Flat Earth Movement was a Jesuit-Illuminati Psyop to create division within the Hebraic Community. But nevertheless, I was willing to be wrong, so I went into prayer, asking Abba YaHuWaH about it. Here is how I prayed:

“Father, I am willing to embrace Flat-Earth, but I need to hear your voice about this, because you promised that your sheep will hear your voice.” 

The first thing that YaHuWaH reminded me of from Scripture, is that the Earth is a metaphor for his bride (pregnant with souls). This is why Yahuwshuwa told us that in the end of days, the Earth will go through “BIRTH PAINS!” (Matthew 24:8 & Mark 13:8). 

The next thing he instructed me to do, is to read Jeremiah 1:5:

Yirmeyahuw (Jeremiah) 1:5 Before I formed you in THE BELLY I knew you; and before you came forth out of THE WOMB I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations. 

So I asked him “What does Jeremiah 1:5 have to do with the shape of the earth?” 

That's when he instructed me to look up the meaning of the words “BELLY & WOMB” in Hebrew. 

I discovered that the Hebrew word “BELLY” (beten) comes from a root word (boten), which means “A pistachio nut!” 

So I googled “Earth is in the shape of a pistachio nut,” and I discovered that the Earth is an OBLATE SPHERE, which means that it bulges slightly at the equator, making it shaped like a pistachio nut or a womb!

Read my other blog for deeper understanding: 




No comments:

Post a Comment