Monday, September 25, 2023

The Image of the Beast & the Abomination of Desolation

By Maria Merola אריאל 
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, August 2023

To properly understand what the Abomination of Desolation is going to be in the end of days, we must study the ENTIRE COUNSEL OF SCRIPTURE, and not extrapolate one or two cherry-picked verses.

Since the Scamdemic of 2020, I have noticed that many people on Social Media, have concocted their own “hodge-podge narrative of how the book of Revelation will unfold. With very little to go on, except a few Tik-Tok videos, (and about five minutes of studying Scripture), these people think they have it all figured out. 

My journey into studying the end-times, began in 1974, when I was only 14-years old. At that time, all I had to go on was a book that somebody gave me by Hal Lindsey entitled  “The Late Great Planet Earth.” I was also gifted with a few Chick Publication Comic Books, detailing the story of former Jesuit, Alberto Rivera, who became born-again, and began exposing the Vatican’s Antichrist agenda. This is where it all began for me, and how I became interested in studying the Book of Revelation and end-time prophecy.

On February 10, 1981, I had fully surrendered my life to Yahuwshuwa (who I called Jesus back then). It was on that night, that I cried out to the Heavenly Father, asking him to show me why he created me, and what was I here on this earth for? I wanted to know my specific purpose for being. When I asked the Father these questions, he answered and said to me “Maria, I have called you to be a watchman to the House of Yisrael, and to warn my people about the soon coming Antichrist.” 

After this, he directed me to read Revelation 17, where I learned about who a woman who is called a harlot, and she is riding on the back of a beast. When I arrived at verse 9, I heard him say to me “The woman sitting on seven mountains is the Vatican City.” 

To learn more, see my other blog links below:



On March 21st 2020, the voice of Yah spoke to me about the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6:2. It was on that day, that he showed me that President Trump is “The rider on the white horse, who was given a crown (Corona) and a poisoned bow and arrow, which is symbolic of the Covid-19 MRNA Vaccines.

Immediately after this was shown to me, I created this graphic, and I began sharing it on Social Media with as many people as possible.


However, I never expected people to throw out the literal interpretation of Scripture, when it comes to the Abomination of Desolation.

I was the first person on social media (that I am aware of) to recognize that the SHOT is an Abomination to the Human Temple. 

I began sharing the above graphic on Facebook, and on YouTube, and many people started denying that there will also be a BRICK & MORTAR TEMPLE in Jerusalem during the Great Tribulation. 

Revelation 11:1-2 absolutely proves that there will be a BRICK & MORTAR TEMPLEin Jerusalem where the Man of Sin will erect an Image to the Beast (Revelation 13:15).

In Revelation 11:1-2, the angel is told to MEASURE THREE SEPARATE THINGS: 

1.) The Temple itself. 
2.) The Altar. 
3.) The people inside the Temple who are worshiping. 

And, the angel is told “NOT TO MEASURE THE OUTER COURT, FOR IT IS GIVEN TO THE GENTILES, AND THEY SHALL TRAMPLE IT UNDERFOOT FOR 42 MONTHS!” 

This is clearly NOT describing A HUMAN BODY!!! 

The dictionary defines the word “clone” as a copy, or an exact image, or facsimile.” 

The Greek word in Revelation 13:15 for “image,” is “eikon,” which means “a copy, resemblance, likeness, a facsimile.” 

In other words “The Image of the Beast,” will be a CLONE!

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE [CLONE] OF THE BEAST, that the IMAGE [CLONE] OF THE BEAST SHOULD both SPEAK, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 

Why will there be a BRICK & MORTAR TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM?

To what purpose will the Man of Sin will erect “AN IMAGE TO BEAST?” 

Think about this for a moment: 

SATAN IS NOT OMNI-PRESENT, (meaning everywhere at once), therefore he cannot live inside of billions of people’s bodies at once, like YaHuWaH can!

2nd Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohiym, or that is worshipped; so that HE as Elohiym SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF ELOHIYM, SHOWING HIMSELF, THAT HE IS ELOHIYM. 

Satan has always wanted to trade places with our Creator, right? 


In the year 2000, the Vatican/Jesuits/Illuminati/Zionists told us on a website called
“CHRISTIANS FOR CLONING JESUS,” that they already used the blood samples (supposedly) from the “Roman Catholic Shroud of Turin” (which I believe is fake), to “CLONE JESUS!” 

This website claimed that Vatican Scientists “CLONED JESUS” on December 25th in the year 2000, and that he will be 30 years old on December 25th 2030, and able to act as a high priest in the Jewish Temple!

However, I believe it is possible that they used the exhumed body of Nimrod that was recovered from the Iraqi War (during the reign of Sadam Hussein). It is possible that they used this Nephilim DNA to supposedly “MAKE A CLONE OF JESUS,” (but it will be a hybrid) and it will also be augmented with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE! 



This means that all those who took the shots will become a COLLECTIVE HIVE MIND with the Image of the Beast that will be standing in the Temple: 

Revelation 17:13 These HAVE ONE MIND, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 

See my blogs: 



Satan will then claim that “HE IS THE CREATOR OF JESUS,” therefore, he will claim that “HE IS ELOHIYM!” 

Satan has said that he would become “LIKE THE MOST HIGH!”

What better way for him to claim to be the creator, than to make everyone believe that he “CREATED THE CREATOR?”

Yeshayahuw (Isaiah) 14:13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of Elohiym: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 

Yeshayahuw (Isaiah) 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 

Satan wants to sit on the throne in Jerusalem, where our Messiah will one day rule and reign for a thousand years!

Ten times, Scripture tells us that Jerusalem is the place where YaHuWaH has chosen to place his name there FOREVER!

Those who are claiming that the Abomination of Desolation is only the shot inside of people’s bodies, are claiming that the Great Tribulation began in December of 2020, and that next year (April, 2024), our Messiah is going to return! 

But these people are way off base, and they are leading many people astray! 

The Great Tribulation cannot begin until we SEE the Abomination of Desolation standing in the Holy Place, which is the Temple in Jerusalem! 

Matthew 24:15-21 When you therefore shall SEE the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place....For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

In the year 2,000, I watched a film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, entitled “The 6th Day.” 


The plot of the film is about a man named Adam, and unbeknownst to him, a private company that has government contracts is illegally creating clones without the consent of the original DNA donor.

Adam is one of their experiments, and he does not realize that he is a clone, and that the person he thinks is a clone, is the REAL ADAM!

It’s obvious that the film-makers are copying their ideas from the Bible, because the Apostle Paul refers to our Messiah as the Last Adam:

1st Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

In other words, they were telling us in this film, that they cloned Jesus, who is called The Last Adam! 

What is even more telling, is that Adam’s wife in the movie is named “Natalie” which means “Born at Christmas!”

Even though the real Messiah was not born on December 25th, the devil wants to trade places with the him, by creating a counterfeit Messiah. December 25th is the date when all the pagan sun-gods in the Pantheon are reincarnated or spiritually reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment