Friday, April 21, 2023

Prophetic Dreams About Donald Trump

By Maria Merola אריאל 
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, April 30th 2023

I have never had a dream about Donald Trump. However, I have several close friends who have had prophetic dreams about him, after they prayed and asked the Heavenly Father about Trumps true nature and character.

For me, (the revelation of who Trump really is), came to me like a bucket of cold water in my face on March 21st 2020. Up until that day, I was highly suspicious of Trump, and I knew (from the research I had done), that he attended Jesuit Bible College, Fordham University.

Trump’s constant praise and adoration of his deceased pastor and mentor, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale was another red flag for me, and I noticed that Trump constantly displays Freemasonic hand-signs, letting us know who he is, and what his role is on the world stage. To learn more, I highly recommend my other blog entitled: “Is President Trump a Globalist?” 

I can still vividly remember the Phil Donahue Show in 1985, where he interviewed Dr. Peale, as he openly admitted on live television, that he had been a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemason for 60 years. Peale went on to explain that his father, and grandfather had also been 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemasons. Since 2016, (even though I reluctantly voted for him), I immediately regretted my decision, when I began to see many telltale signs that Trump is steeped in the occult and Freemasonry. An eye-opening video on YouTube makes it quite obvious who Donald Trump serves. I highly recommend watching it: Is Trump a Freemason? Trump Tower 666 - Temple of Baal

All throughout the Presidential Campaign of 2015, I despised the way Trump treated other candidates during the debates, especially the way he treated Carly Fiorina. He was rude, insulting, and arrogant towards her.

Nevertheless, after he became POTUS, I was trying to like him, because he spoke out against the dangers of Vaccines. He spoke out against abortion, and other things that all believers in Messiah care about. He spoke about his belief in the Bible, and he even made the claim that he had become “A Non-Denominational Christian.” In October of 2020, Christianity Today ran a story, which I believe was part of the strategy to win over American Evangelicals to vote for him in November of 2020. 

Trump Becomes the First President Since Eisenhower to Change Faiths in Office

I was suspicious, because of everything I know about the world of politics, but still, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But there was this nagging thing that kept bothering me. It was the Televangelists who were endorsing him, and surrounding him that made me highly suspicious. 

Especially, since all these so-called “prophets,” are part of the Ecumenical Movement to help bring all religions of the world under Pope Francis. All those nagging suspicions I had about Trump came to a head, when I heard the voice of my shepherd say the following words to me on March 21st 2020:

Maria, I want you to go and look up the meaning of the words ‘corona,’ and ‘virus’  in the language of the beast (Latin). And then, I want you to read Revelation 6:2.

Here is a graphic I made which illustrates the revelation I received when I looked up the meaning of these words.


I already knew that the word “corona,” means “crown,” as I grew up with parents from Italy (and Italian was my second language growing up). Then, I looked up the meaning of the word virus, and was surprised to find out that it comes from a Latin root that means poison. After that, I read Revelation 6:2 with new eyes of understanding.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a BOW; and a CROWN was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. 

It was in that moment (as I read this verse), that Yah said to me “President Trump is the rider on the white horse.I was also shown that the word crown symbolizes “authority.” Thats when I suddenly remembered the meeting that Trump had with Pope Francis on May 24th 2017. Pope Francis gave DJT a letter called “The Climate Change Encyclical,” which is code for “Depopulation Agenda!” 



After his visit to the Vatican, (in May of 2017), Trump tweeted on Twitter, calling Pope Francis “His Holiness,” and stated that he was committed to furthering “World Peace” by following the protocols of that Encyclical! 

DJT was simply following his marching orders from the Jesuits of Rome, by ushering in OPERATION WARP SPEED, which is their method of DEPOPULATION! 

The rider on the white horse is also given a BOW (toxon in Greek or toxins/poisons in Latin). After doing further research on the etymology of the Greek word “TOXON” I found the following: 

“Word History: The Greek word toxon means ‘bow’ or ‘arrow.’ From this came the Greek toxikon, meaning “A POISON IN WHICH ARROWS ARE DIPPED....Toxikon was borrowed into Latin as toxicum, which gave rise to the Latin verb intoxicare, “TO POISON.” The English word intoxicate comes from this Latin verb.”  

Little did I know at that time, that on September 5th 2016, there had been a parade float made by the “Augusta County For Trump” Campaign, depicting Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump riding a white horse!

This float was featured in Va., Labor Day Parade on Monday, September 5, 2016. (Photo by Heather Rousseau/The Roanoke Times via AP Photo). 

If that wasn’t enough confirmation that I was hearing things correctly, in November of 2022, Trump began selling NFT cards online. This came after he announced that he was running for President again in 2024. One of the NFT cards that he sells on his website, features him riding on a white horse!

My Friend Brittanys Dreams About Trump

A friend of mine who is a prayer warrior, (and she obeys the commandments of Yah), shared a dream that she had about President Trump in May 2020, and it bears witness to the things I had been seeing about him as well. I asked her to write down her dream for me, and with her permission, I am now sharing what she wrote:

Last night I asked ABBA to show me what he thought of Donald Trump. I heard “Read Ezekiel 28,” and I was shocked. I went to bed and dreamed this. In the dream I saw Donald Trump speaking to people, but I knew He was speaking lies. I walked over to speak with him, and told him I would pray for him.

I went to shake his hand, but he walked away from me. As he walked away, I yelled, “Just tell the truth about who you are, you are the King of Tyre, and he replied ‘Yes I am with a sarcastic smirk.’”

I replied and said “The Prince of Tyre is another name for Lucifer,” and he did the same thing again. He replied “Yes I am!” with a smirk.

Suddenly, I found myself walking through the sleeping chambers where Donald Trump and Melania lay asleep. And I was going quietly to enter another room to sleep when I was caught, and I saw where they arose. The bed linens had been stripped, and it was in the early hours of the morning.

Their bedroom was laid in gold. “Donald Trump never sleeps” is what I heard.

I woke up, and thought, “I need to write this down,” but I prayed inwardly and asked for a confirmation dream. I went back to sleep and had a dream about a Conspiracy Podcaster named “Eric Neptune.” He wanted to have me on his program to warn about who Donald Trump really was.

I entered the secret sleeping quarters of President Trump, and to the naked eye he looked normal, but I had a camera and through the camera lens, I could see his TRUE FORM!

He had goats’ horns, hands, and feet, and he was “FIRE RED!”

Suddenly, the picture of him in his true form was in my hands, and he wanted me to give the picture back. But this podcaster named “Eric Neptune” wanted the picture of him as proof. After I woke up, I further researched the name “Eric Neptune.”

Eric means “RULER OF ALL,” and the name “NEPTUNE” is the Roman name for the Greek “POSEIDON” the “KING OF THE SEA!”

TYRE was a coastal city mentioned in Ezekiel 28.

NEPTUNE is the 8th planet from the sun.

Revelation 17:11 speaks about THE EIGHTH KING as being the final RULER OF THE WORLD.

Neptune rules with a Trident or a Scepter. A Scepter is a staff that a King uses to rule with.

September 25, 2020: Brittanys 15-Year Old Son Had a Dream About Donald Trump Building the Temple in Jerusalem: Donald Trump Builds Third Temple

Marias thoughts About Brittanys Dream:

First, I want to say that this dream bears witness with my ruwach (spirit). I have been sensing this for a quite some time, but out of fear of being hated by other believers, I held back, until the evidence was so obvious, that nobody could deny it.

Secondly, what YaHuWaH showed her about Trumps identity as the “Prince of Tyre” in Ezekiel 28 is 100% accurate. I wrote a blog about this back in 2010. See the blog entitled: “Is Lucifer the Morning Star?”

Thirdly, I want to say that ha’Satan, the devil has many aliases in Scripture, as he can “Transform himself as an angel of light,”  (2nd Corinthians 11:14), thus, he has manifested himself through many earthly kings in history.

One of the characteristics about the “LITTLE HORN” in Daniel Chapter 8:23 is that he speaks in DARK SENTENCES. The Hebrew word for “dark sentences” is “chiydah,” which means: TRICK, RIDDLE, MAXIM, PUZZLE!

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding DARK SENTENCES, shall stand up.

One such RIDDLE that President Trump told (in connection to his immigration policy) was a poem about “The Woman & the Snake.” One of Trump’s hallmarks is that he SPEAKS IN CODE aka DARK SENTENCES!

You can hear him reading the poem about the Woman & The Snake in this video:


In case you have not figured it out yet, THE WOMAN IS AMERICA, AND THE SNAKE IS TRUMP! The snake said to the woman “You knew damn well before you took me in that I was a snake!”

The Prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28 is the same one spoken of in Isaiah 14:12. He is none other than Lucifer/Satan.

In Babylonian pagan mythology, Nimrod was supposedly reincarnated as a GIANT FISH, A SEA CREATURE named DAGON!

In my friend’s dream, she saw a man named “Eric Neptune” which means “Ruler of All, King of the Sea.”

Revelation 13:1 says the following:

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw A BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”

The identity of this FIRST BEAST is the Roman Papacy. 

However, in Revelation 13:11 the SECOND BEAST [POTUS] EXECUTES ALL THE POWER OF THE FIRST BEAST [PAPACY]!

In other words, the eighth king (empire) is the United States and will spearhead the One World Religion & Government of Anti-Messiah! 

My Friend MakiaDream About Trump in January of 2021


When have we ever seen a United States President being touted as our “Daddy?” 

The above graphic I made, illustrates how the American people are calling DT “Daddy Trump,” and believing that he is going to “SAVE AMERICA!” 

A friend of mine from South America, told me about a dream she had about Donald Trump at the beginning of 2021. This was her dream:

DT was a powerful leader, who had the people of the world in his hands. Most idolized him and trusted him; and everything DT said was believed. He had prepared the way for when he returned as President. 

When he returned, the whole world cheered and loved him. He promised to end all the evils in the world, especially corruption, injustice and poverty throughout the world (no matter where one was); But it seemed that he was the only one who moved the masses, and people did not trust anyone but DT, and his word was “law.”

Everything he promised to do, he fulfilled, and everything they asked for, he gave to all the people in the whole world. DT decided who was corrupt, who was “good,” or who was “evil,” and they would be taken to jail at his command. 

DT began to get rid of all his political opponents, and important characters, just by saying that they were bad people. He would then condemn to jail, or death, and the people supported everything he said and did. DT did whatever the majority of the people asked for, and he would order the execution of anyone who disagreed with him by the gallows, or imprisonment. 

Suddenly, one day, he was no longer the seemingly “good guy” who smiled all the time. His face began to change into something fierce; he no longer smiled, and he became an evil tyrant, who accused, gave orders and began executing everyone, one after the other. All of his orders were to finish off many leaders and presidents of the entire world. 

They were accused of corruption, and very bad things. He wanted to finish off everyone who opposed him, because his desire was to be the only world ruler on earth. People adored him, and they were surrendered at his feet. He had practically assassinated almost all the powerful rulers, and wealthy people of the world. Then came the day, when he accused the Pope. 

Apparently, the Pope was the only ruler left alive, so he accused him of the worst horrible crimes. However, before that, he had already prepared all the evidence against the Pope, which he had in his hands. He had planned everything in advance to get rid of all his opponents, all the powerful people of the world, and anyone who stood in his way. 

People were so hypnotized, that they did not realize that DT was really bad. With all the accusations, and incriminations against the Pope, DT directly called for the Pope’s Execution, but this time, there was no need for him to ask for the opinion of the people. 

Then, DT became the only world leader and ruler; he had everyone on their knees and eating out of his hands. He said “I create decrees, and everyone has to obey.” People tried using passes for transit, or to buy and travel, but those who did not have the passport were imprisoned. 

He felt they had too much control---the whole word was in his hands. Those who did not obey, or have a passport to travel from one place to the next were persecuted and/or executed. They could not buy food, and they suffered a lot. 

The few who were suffering were in hiding, but the majority accepted all of DT’s laws that were imposed upon the entire world, for they all obeyed him with pleasure. All those people (who obeyed DT) lived happily, and they lacked nothing; they had no concern for anyone else, only themselves. 

There was only one type of Military. They were tall, bald, dressed in uniform, and armed; and they were everywhere. Most people had no problem with them, and everyone who obeyed DT were happy. Only those who did not have the passports were suffering, and were in hiding. 

Before I had this dream, I admired DT. But Yahuwah showed me from this dream, that no matter how much somebody appears to be “kind,” we can all be deluded. 

*Maria’s Comments about Makias Dream: 

What really stands out to me, is that the word “Pope” in Latin comes from the word “Papa” which means “father.” All United States Presidents are descended from Pope Charlemagne who was the Pope of the Holy Roman Empire in the year 800 A.D. Even the name “Donald” in Gaelic means “World Ruler!” 



Many T-shirts are being sold displaying the moniker “Daddy Trump!” Could it be that DT wants to get rid of Pope Francis, so that he can step into his shoes? 

Many New Agers (who refer to themselves as Christians) are part of the Qanon Cult, and they have made outlandish claims that Trump is a reincarnation of Saint Germain. Saint Germain Theosophy

Some say that Trump is a reincarnation of Pope Charlemagne, who was a political/military bully in his time. Trump Another Charlemagne?

*Disclaimer: Reincarnation is not biblical. Hebrews 9:27 says: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

It’s also interesting, that in the film “Megamind” from 2010, Megamind shapeshifts into Marlon Brando from “The God Father,” (after he injected Hal with a DNA-altering serum). 

And then, he says to Hal “I am your Father, I am your Space Dad.” In March of 2021, DT made the very same statement, calling himself “THE FATHER OF THE VACCINES!” 

I found a prophetic dream about Trump online by a man who calls himself “Minister Paul.”


Before I share this man’s prophetic dream about Trump, I want to give a disclaimer. After reading this man’s dream, I believe everything that he has been shown in the dream is accurate. However, he is filtering from his own limited understanding, because he says that he does not believe Trump is Antichrist. He instead sees him as a forerunner to the Antichrist, (like John the Baptist was to our Messiah).

However, he does say in the dream that he was shown that Trump would be the World Ruler. Therefore, it makes no sense to me that he saw Trump as the World Ruler, and yet, he does not believe he will be the biblical “Man of sin, the son of perdition?” 

This seems like a contradiction to me. However, because this man “Minister Paul,” had the dream in 2011-2012, there were a lot of unknowns at that time. Its obvious to me that he’s being shown that Trump is an Antichrist leader, but he dismisses it, because he is afraid of being rejected by Trump supporters.

The blog is written by a man named James Bailey on November 9th 2017. He is the one narrating at the beginning of the blog, and giving his assessment of someone who goes by “Minister Paul.”

Minister Pauls Dream from James Baileys Blog:

In 2016, Minister Paul also accurately saw Donald Trump winning the 2016 election in a prophetic dream where President Trump was standing at a podium as gold coins fell from the ceiling, representing the rebound in the stock market that has continued for one year since his election. 

About three months prior to the 2012 presidential election, (on August 9, 2012), Minister Paul received a dream revealing Donald Trump in a position as World Leader. Minister Paul said that he is not necessarily stating that Donald Trump is the Antichrist. 

Here is how Minister Paul described his dream: 

In this dream, I’m sitting in my family room, and a man comes on the TV. I could see his silhouette and he had a darkness about him, but he also radiated this false sense of peace. Youve got to understand, he was very believable, he was convincing, he spoke very softly, and yet professionally, he was well-trained, and he was very knowledgeable, and very cunning. 

As he began to talk, there was a breaking news alert. They were announcing him as a World Leader. They were declaring that governments had failed, and they mentioned several countries. The United States was one of them. And he described what he meant by saying they failed. 

Crime was at an unprecedented proportion. Their debt had risen too much. There were not enough jobs, and there was no foreseeable way out of the debt. He talked about the financial burden, the rising debt, the wars, the cost of the wars, the violence, the revolution, there was a revolution taking place around the world, literally widespread revolutions as the citizens were rebelling against their government. 

It was occurring here in the United States too. Martial law wasn’t working, and it was too expensive and it was just taking us deeper into debt. He had this vision and this plan for World Peace, not just peace for the United States or peace for Europe or peace for the Middle East or peace for Israel, but a world peace. 

That’s how convincing this was in my dream. He made it make so much sense, saying “We’re to be united. We’re to love one another.” He talked as if he was reading from the Bible almost, asking, “Aren’t we supposed to love one another? 

If we love one another, why are we not paying each other back? Aren’t we supposed to pay our debts? If we love one another, why are we at war with each other? Aren’t we supposed to help each other and not hurt each other?” 

He had a solution, and he said, “What the world needs is a total overhaul, not at the city level, not at the county level, not even at the federal level, but at the world level.” And they’ve been planning this for years, and they finally came up with the solution, and the main thing was that it was going to take the world’s trust. 

So, he had this like ten-point plan; how to fix the world’s finances. That includes the United States. Just put yourself in whatever country you’re in. The finances, the violence, the wars, the diseases would all stop if we came together as one, the famine. In other words, if a country has too much and another country has too little, we could just share it like we’re supposed to in the Bible and no one should have to starve. 

We shouldn’t be shooting expensive bombs at each other. We should be shaking each other’s hands in love. So, he was giving a grace period on these rules and there was a database. He mentioned not to worry because what he was going to do, he was going to introduce New World Rules, World Laws, and World Currency. 

And he was so understanding. He was like, “I know it’s a lot to take in all at once. We’re going to give you a grace period and we’re going to help you through this and it’s for the best and it’s the only solution. The only other solution is we all just kill each other off.” 

The person giving the speech and introduced as a World Leader was not Obama. That was not his voice or presence. It was Donald Trump. At the time, I didn’t really know anything about him, but Elohiym did. 

Some of the things Minister Paul saw in the dream were fulfilled in the speech President Trump made in South Korea on November 7, 2017. 

He was introduced to the audience with this, “Now, let me introduce you to the leader of the world, the President of the United States of America, Donald Trump.” That title, “Leader of the world,” (not just leader of the free world), along with the content of the speech, caught Minister Paul’s attention because it was what he saw in the dream.

He explained, “When President Trump began this speech (in South Korea) that I watched, I couldn’t help but notice I had already seen most of this speech in the dream. I could literally tell you what he was going to say before he said it. This speech was being given and it was during the rise of the antichrist. The prophetic dream came so alive when I heard Trump give that speech. Many of the things I saw happening in the dream have already started, but there will be further speeches as tribulation starts and wars break out. The worst part of it hasn’t happened yet. It’s going to happen in the tribulation. 

And Barack Obama and Pope Francis are going to be involved. There will be more speeches. There will be speeches from Obama and this man.” 

The following is the 17-minute video released by Minister Paul on November 8, 2017. 


The following 15-minute video was recorded on August 9th, 2012 by Minister Paul in which he shared his dream in which he saw Donald Trump speaking as world leader. 


The following 35-minute video shows President Trump’s speech to the South Korean National Assembly on November 7, 2017.



1 comment:

  1. I've been reading some of your work over the last couple of days, and much of it confirms that which the Lord has shown me too. I'm so thankful that He led me to your blog. We live in a time where few can see truth, and at times causes such a feeling of isolation. However, I feel encouraged by your writings. God bless.

    ReplyDelete