Saturday, January 21, 2023

Sacred Name Spiritual Warfare Prayer

By Maria Merola אריאל
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, August 2009

Dear Heavenly Abba, whose name is set-apart as YaHuWaH Elohiym, I bow in worship and praise before you. I thank you for the blood of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach that was shed for me as the Passover lamb, and I receive your sacrifice as atonement for all of my sins: the pride of life, the lust of the eyes and the lusts of the flesh. I repent and turn away from all sin and rebellion against your Towrah, and I ask that you would cover me with your blood as my protection during this time of prayer. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area in my life to you. I do take a stand against all the workings of Satan that would hinder me in this time of prayer, and I address myself only to the true and living Elohiym and I refuse any involvement of Satan in my prayer.

Satan, I command you, in the name of YaHuWaH Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach to leave my presence with all of your demons, and I bring the blood of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach between us.

YaHuWaH Elohiym, my Heavenly Abba, I worship you, and I give you praise. I recognize that you are worthy to receive all glory and honor and praise. I renew my allegiance to you and pray that you, Ruwach ha’Qodesh would enable me in this time of prayer. I am thankful, Heavenly Abba, that you have loved me from past eternity, and that you sent Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach into the world to die as my substitute that I would be redeemed. I am thankful that Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach came as my representative and that through him you have completely forgiven me; you have given me eternal life; you have given me the perfect righteousness of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach so I am now justified. I am thankful that in him you have made me complete, and that you have offered yourself to me to be my strength.

Abba YaHuWaH, come and open my eyes that I might see how great you are and how complete your provision is for this new day. I do, in the name of YaHuWaH Yahuwshuwa, take my place with Mashiyach in the heavenlies with all principalities and powers, rulers of dark-ness, and wicked spirits under my feet. I am thankful that the victory Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach won for me on the cross and in his resurrection has been given to me and that I am seated with Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach in the heavenlies; therefore, I declare that all principalities and  powers and all wicked spirits are subject to me in the name of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach.

I am thankful for the armor you have provided, and I put on the girdle of truth, the breast-plate of righteousness, the sandals of peace, and the helmet of salvation. I lift up the shield of faith against all the fiery darts of the enemy, and I take in my hand the sword of the spirit, which is the word of Elohiym, and I use your word against all the forces of evil in my life; and I put on this armor, I and live and pray in complete dependence upon you, YaHuWaH, Yahuwshuwa.

I am grateful, Heavenly Abba that Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach spoiled all principalities and powers and made a show of them openly and triumphed over them in himself. And I claim all of that victory for my life today. I reject out of my life all the insinuations, the accusations, and the temptations of Satan. I affirm that the word of Elohiym is true, and I choose to live today in the light of Elohiym’s word. I choose, Heavenly Abba, to live in obedience & in fellowship with you.

Open my eyes and show me the areas of my life that would not please you. Work in my life so that there is no ground to give Satan a foothold against me. Show me any area of weak-ness. Show me any area of my life that I must deal with so that I would please you. I do in every way today stand for you and the ministry of the Ruwach ha’Qodesh in my life.

By faith and in dependence upon you, YaHuWaH, I put off the old man and I stand into all of the victory of the crucifixion where Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach provided cleansing from the old nature. I put on the new man and I stand into all of the victory of the resurrection and the provision you have made for me there to live above sin. Therefore, in this day, I put off the old nature with its selfishness, and I put on the new nature with its love. I put off the old nature with its fear and I put on the new nature with its courage. I put off the old nature with its weakness and with all its deceitful lusts and I put on the new nature with all of its righteousness and purity.

I do in every way stand into the victory of the ascension and the glorification of the Son of Elohiym where all principalities and powers were made subject to him, and I claim my place in Mashiyach victorious with him over all the enemies of my soul.

YaHuWaH Yahuwshuwa, I pray that you would fill me today with your Ruwach ha’Qodesh. Come into my life, break down every idol and cast out every foe.

I am thankful, Heavenly Abba, for the expression of your will for my daily life as you have shown me in your word. I therefore claim all the will of Elohiym for today. I am thankful that you have blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Mashiyach, Yahuwshuwa. I am thankful that you have begotten me unto a living hope by the resurrection of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach from the dead. I am thankful that you have made a provision so that today I can live filled with the Spirit of Elohiym with love and joy and self-control in my life. And I recognize that this is your will for me, and I therefore reject and resist all of the endeavors of Satan and of his demons to rob me of the will of Elohiym. I hold up the shield of faith against all the accusations, and against all the insinuations that Satan would try to put in my mind.

I do, in the name of YaHuWaH, Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach, completely surrender myself to you, Heavenly Abba, as a living sacrifice. I choose not to be conformed to this world. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind, and I pray that you would show me your will and enable me to walk in all the fullness of the will of Elohiym today.

I am thankful, YaHuWaH my Heavenly Abba, that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through Elohiym to the pulling down of strongholds, to the casting down of imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of Elohiym. I bring every thought captive into the obedience of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach. Therefore in my own life today I tear down the strongholds of Satan, and I smash the plans of Satan that have been formed against me. I tear down the strongholds of Satan against my mind, and I choose to think my thoughts after you, Yahuwshuwa. I affirm, Heavenly Abba that you have not given me the spirit of fear, but one of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my emotions today, and I give my will to you. I choose to make the right decisions of faith, today. I smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my body today, and I offer up my body to you, YaHuWaH, Yahuwshuwa as a living sacrifice, recognizing that I am your temple. And I rejoice in your mercy and your goodness.

Heavenly Abba, I pray that now through this day, that you would quicken me; show me the way that Satan is hindering, and tempting, and lying, and counterfeiting, and distorting the truth in my life. Enable me to be the kind of person that would please you. Enable me to be aggressive in prayer. Enable me to be aggressive mentally and to think your thoughts after you, and to give you your rightful place in my life.

Again, I now cover myself with the blood of Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach and I pray that you, Ruwach ha’Qodesh, would bring all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the glorification, and all the work of Shabuwoth (Pentecost) into my life today. I yield my life to you, YaHuWaH, Yahuwshuwa. I refuse to be discouraged. You are the Elohiym of all hope. You have proven your power by resurrecting Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach from the dead, and I claim in every way your victory over all satanic forces active in my life, and I reject these forces; and I pray in the name of YaHuWaH, Yahuwshuwa ha’Mashiyach with thanksgiving. Awmane!


No comments:

Post a Comment