Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Landing Page of Double Portion Inheritance Ministries

Welcome to Double Portion Inheritance Ministries! 

*At the bottom of this page, you will see an index, where you can access all my blogs according to category and topic.

By Maria Merola אריאל 
© Copyright Double Portion Inheritance, August 2002-2023

Maria Merola is the founder of “Double Portion Inheritance,” since August of 2007. This photo was taken in August of 2007, when I was 47 years old. This was the summer when YaHuWaH called me into full-time ministry, and he also gave me the name “Double Portion Inheritance.” 

What does the name of the ministry mean? Why is it called “Double Portion Inheritance?”  To learn more, see the blog entitled: What is The Double Portion Inheritance?

Who is Maria Merola? Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born on August 18, 1960 into an Italian, Roman Catholic family, as both parents were born in Naples Italy, but they both immigrated to America after World War II. My birth name is Maria Domenica Merola. My married name since 2014. is Maria Merola Wold. Pictured below is me, at age 2 1/2 being held by my father, Dominic Merola, and my mother Anna Merola holding my baby brother, John in 1962.

The town where I was born, is New Castle, Pennsylvania, (about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania). New Castle was, (and still is) heavily populated with Italian immigrants, as well as Greeks, Polish, and African-Americans. Growing up in New Castle, was like growing up in a melting pot of various ethnic influences, with a whopping 30% of the population being Italians. 

Although I am 100% Italian (first-generation), I have had a great love for the nation of Yisra’el, and the Yahuwdiym (Jewish) people since being born-again between 1974-1981. In 1974, I encountered a friend in my childhood neighborhood who shared the true gospel of Messiah with me, as he explained the need for all people to become “born-again,” according to John 3:3 and 1st Peter 2:3.

This had been a foreign concept to me, because it was never taught to us in Catholic School by the nuns. We were erroneously taught that being sprinkled with water on the forehead (as an infant), insured our salvation. It was in 1974, when I first learned that all people are born into the world with a fallen nature, (which we have inherited from Adam). Scripture confirms this, as it is written, that by Adam, (the first man), sin entered into the world (Romans 5:12-14). 

And because we are born with this fallen nature (inherited from Adam), all people must be “born-again,” or we cannot enter the Kingdom of Elohiym. 

Yirmeyahuw (Jeremiah 17:9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 

Tehilliym (Psalm) 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. 

Bereshiyth (Genesis) 6:5 Then YHWH saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Elohiym. 

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

In the summer of 1974, (at the age of 14), this was the first time I had heard of the concept of being spiritually reborn (as taught by our Messiah in John 3:3-8). For the first time in my life, I realized that I needed a savior, and that’s when I first repeated a “sinners prayer,” with another teenage boy from my neighborhood named “Dominic.” Dominic had a special “glow” about him. 

He beamed with joy and excitement every day, as he walked through our neighborhood like a modern-day “John the Baptist,” I made a verbal acknowledgement that I was born a sinner by nature, and that I needed a savior. I knew that the one who could save me, (by giving me a new nature), was the Messiah I had read about in the Bible. Back then, I knew him as “Jesus Christ.” 

However, I would eventually learn his true name, Yahuwshuwa (Joshua in English). It would be six more years, before I completely surrendered my life to Yahuwshuwa, as my Messiah. On February 10th, 1981, I was called out of a life of sin, and that’s when I announced to my family, that I was leaving Roman Catholicism, much to their “shock and horror.” 

I transitioned from a life of living selfishly, into a surrendered life of faith in Yahuwshuwa. Within that first year, I spent every waking hour reading the Scriptures, (beginning with Genesis), and finishing with the Book of Revelation. It was during that first year, that I had an insatiable hunger to understand the ways of Elohiym our Creator.

That same year, I was immersed (baptized) in water, but also with the Ruwach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) and fire. What came along with my being filled with the Spirit of Yah, was the evidence of speaking with “renewed tongues” (Isaiah 6:5-7; 28:11; Mark 16:17; Acts 2:2-17; 1st Corinthians 12:1-11 & 14:1-40). 

This gift has been promised to every Messiah-follower as a “sign” of his “Renewed” (New) Covenant (Matthew 3:11, Luke 3:16). 

To learn more about this gift, see the following blogs:



When we are “Born-again of incorruptible seed” (1st Peter 2:3), we are given the same spiritual nature of our Messiah, Yahuwshuwa! It is only by the “The blood of the lamb,” that we are cleansed from the evil nature. a Yahuwshuwa himself told us that if we “Eat his flesh and drink his blood,” we have his life in us (John 6:54-56). 

Eating his flesh, and drinking his blood, is not meant to be literal, as Roman Catholicism teaches. Our Messiah, Yahuwshuwa was sharing with us a “metaphor” when he said the following words:

Yahuwchanon (John) 6:35....I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

The word of Elohiym is our sustenance, and the only thing that can satisfy the human heart: 

Mattithyahuw (Matthew) 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of Elohiym. 

Luqas (Luke) 4:4 And Yahuwshuwa answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of Elohiym. 

In other words, when we “come to him,” we are eating his flesh (metaphorically), because our spiritual hunger shall be satisfied. When we “believe on him,” we shall never thirst, because our spiritual thirst shall be satisfied. 

Therefore, “eating his flesh” is a metaphor for reading his words, and allowing them to transform our lives. “Drinking his blood,” is a metaphor for allowing his words to make us clean (John 15:3; Joel 3:21), thereby changing our very DNA! 

Thus, being born-again of “incorruptible seed,” means that we have Messiah’s seed in us. Just like a plant is sown into the ground, it must first “die” (decompose), before it produces life, and springs forth into a green plant! Similarly, those of us that have our Messiah’s “seed” in us, shall one day be given immortal/incorruptible bodies, just like him! (See Ezekiel 37:1-14; Romans 8:23; 1st Corinthians 15:35-54). 

If you would like to experience this transformation, pray these words, and mean them from your heart: 

“Heavenly Father, I know that I was born a sinner by nature, and I must be reborn spiritually. I come to you now, asking you to forgive my sins. I repent of my sinful ways, and I ask you to cleanse me with the blood of Messiah, Yahuwshuwa. 

I turn away from all my sinful ways, and I choose to pursue a life of righteousness, by the power of your Ruwach ha’Qodesh (Holy Spirit). I now surrender my life completely to you, Yahuwshuwa, and I invite you to change me, and to transform me into a new creation, after your likeness. 

Let me become ‘born-again’ of your incorruptible seed, and fill me now with your Ruwach ha’Qodesh.” 

If you have recited this prayer, I urge you to continue to pursue a life pleasing to YaHuWaH, by studying the Scriptures, and asking the Ruwach ha’Qodesh (Holy Spirit) to teach you all things: 

1st Yahuwchanon (John) 2:27 But the anointing which you have received of him abides in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it has taught you, you shall abide in him.

What our Messiah was telling us, is that the Ruwach ha’Qodesh (Holy Spirit), has been given to us when we are “born-again” by the blood of Messiah, and his Spirit will teach us all things. 

It is important not to be turned aside to false teachers, who will lead you into a spiritual ditch. Stay in prayer, constantly, and study the word of Elohiym! Let the Ruwach/Spirit of Yah be your teacher, and if you listen to the teachings of others, weigh it up against Scripture. Now, the question often arises, “Maria, which Bible shall I use?” 

I strongly recommend the “Easy Read King James Bible,” which is the same thing as the 1611 King James Version, without the archaic language. Why do I recommend the King James Version? 

The main reason is because there is a copyright law in America, (and in other nations), requiring Bible Translators to make at least 30% changes to the text, before registering their “version,” as a new copyrightable work, worthy of earning profit. 

These “changes” are required for a new “Bible Version” to be copyrighted. For this reason, I have been using the King James Version since my conversion in 1981, but as I read it, I restore the sacred names of the Father and the Son. 

When I see the name “Jesus Christ,” I read it as “Yahuwshuwa Messiah,” or “Yahuwshua ha’Mashiyach.” 

When I see “God,” I read it as “Elohiym.” 

When I see “LORD” in all capital letters, I say “YaHuWaH,” which is the proper name of our Father. 

When I see “Lord” in lower and uppercase letters in the Tanakh or Old Testament, I read it as “Adonay.” 

In the “New Testament,” it’s a bit more complicated. There are three different definitions in the Greek Textus Receptus for “Lord.” Whenever it’s the word “Kurios,” the word should be the proper name of YaHuWaH. 

The other two definitions mean “master, or a ruler of a household.” I also recommend downloading the “Esword Program” free onto your desktop, and be sure to download KJV & KJV + which enables you to hover over the words, and look up the meaning of each word in the Hebrew Concordance (for the Tanakh/Old Testament) or Greek (for the Briyth Chadashah/New Testament). 


I also recommend the following Bibles: 

The ISR Scriptures Version from 2009.
The Aramaic English New Testament by Andrew Gabriel Roth. 
The HalleluYah Scriptures.

To learn more behind the history of King James, and why there has been a conspiracy to alter the word of Elohiym, see my blog:


Blogs About Both Houses of Israel:

Blogs Explaining the Tabernacle & the Temple: 

Blogs About the End-Time Beast:

Commonly Misunderstood Phrases by Paul:

Blogs Explaining Pauls Epistles & the Law of Moses:

Blogs About the Deity of Messiah:

Blogs About Biblical Time-Keeping:

Sacred Name Blogs:

Blogs About The Feasts of YaHuWaH: 

Blogs About the Great Tribulation & the Second Coming of Messiah: 

Blogs about Pagan Holidays:


Blogs About Donald Trump:

Blogs Debunking Flat Earth:

Blogs About the Cross: Is it a Pagan Symbol?

Blogs About the “Serpent Seed” & Cain:

Blogs About the Bronze Serpent on the Pole:

Blogs about Marriage, Weddings & Divorce:

Please subscribe to our Videos YouTube, Odysee, Rumble,  Bitchute, DTube, and Vimeo:


Find me on these social media sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment